3.23.2010

Evansville Bowl for the Cure 2010

Two posts in one day, I know! But this one is shorter, ok?

One of the coordinators for Evansville's "Susan G. Komen - Bowl for the Cure" works in our school's fitness center. They're trying to get more college students to participate, I guess... So they're looking to have some colleges students design their new logo. Because she works at our school she allowed us to have a crack before any other area colleges :) I think, currently, our class's logos are being looked over by the folks down in Dallas. Maybe one of us will get picked, eh?

This one needed a quicker turnaround than any other project we've done so far, so I didn't go for any sort of amazing innovation. Our client mentioned that this was their 11th year for this event they possibly wanted to play off of that. Other than that we had free reign.



I just stuck with my typical hand-wrought style when it came to my final designs. (Yes, the font is made by moi) I figured that if they were aiming for a younger audience, it might work. Right?







I think I finished this assignment with maybe 15 minutes to spare. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment